- Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices, put them in your ears and they connect instantly
- Double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- 5 hours of listening time on a single charge thanks to the W1 chip. iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 10 or later Apple Watch models with watchOS 3 or later Mac models with macOS Sierra or later
A breakthrough in sound engineering. Tuned to deliver purely balanced sound, Samsung has collaborated with AKG’s internationally-renowned expert acoustic engineers to develop fully immersive earphones for the ultimate distortion-free listening experience.₦3,300₦3,300
- Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It’s almost like you’re experiencing your music for the first time.
- Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers – a woofer and a tweeter – resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
- Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 21kHz, Impedance: 23 Ohms, Cable Length: 42 inch, 13 inch to earpiece
- Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris
- 4″ Multi-Touch IPS Retina Display (1136 x 640 Native Resolution at 326 ppi)
- Rear 8MP iSight Camera (1080p), Front 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Apple Maps, Nike+, Siri, iOS 8, Mac and Windows Compatible
- A8 and M8 Processors
- Includes Apple EarPods Lightning Connector
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- 240-by-432-pixel resolution at 202 pixels per inch
- Music playback time: Up to 30 hours Video playback time: Up to 3.5 hours
- Mac requirements: Mac computer with USB 2 or 3 port, OS X v10.7.5 or later, and iTunes 12.2 or later.
- PC requirements: PC with USB 2 port, Windows 7 or later, and iTunes 12.2 or later.